We understand our clients want their outdoor or indoor dog potty to blend with the surrounding environment. We, therefore, offer most models and sizes of the Pet Patio Potty™ in three different construction materials: White Polyethylene, Black Polyethylene or Tigerwood.
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Available in black and white.
- Durable material similar to that used to make commercial cutting boards.
- Sleek, clean, contemporary styling.
- Rugged material that stands up better in harsh outdoor climates where the potty is exposed to UV light as well as rain and/or snow.
- Black HDPE blends well with wrought iron furniture.
- Constructed of architectural grade wood finished with exterior, marine-grade polyurethane.
- Popular for areas where a client is trying to blend the potty with an environment having wood accents.
- When placed outdoors, the tigerwood potty, like other outdoor wood furniture, will weather over a period of years and should be periodically refinished.
- Made with black HDPE insert trays. The HDPE trays stand up better to urine exposure and to the rigors of cleaning.
- Best for indoor or somewhat protected outdoor use.