We will shake on it!
We have built our Doggy Solutions™ business on the premise that we want our clients – both furry and human – to be satisfied. We strive to answer questions quickly and to resolve any problems that may arise in a flash! Always feel free to contact our company with issues, questions or problems you experience throughout the shopping process or after you receive your product.
Doggy Solutions™ takes your privacy very seriously and only collects information that is necessary to fill a customer order or answer an inquiry. We may ask for your name, email address, phone number(s), address, as well as information about your dog and its living environment. This information is used to process orders, to send information or to make recommendations concerning product sizes and models. We respect your right to privacy and will not share, sell or disclose any customer information to a third party.
We accept orders via our website and by phone. We accept payment with the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Credit card orders must include the account number, the name of the account holder on the card, the current billing address (required for credit card verification), card expiration date and security code on the back of the card. Credit card charges are pre-authorized when the order is received. The credit card is billed at the time the order is shipped. Orders placed by Colorado customers will be charged applicable local sales tax.
Order Status, Shipment and Order Tracking
- Order Status and Processing Time: Once an order is received, you will receive a receipt via e-mail to the account used to place the order. When the order is complete and the FedEx Shipping label is generated, you will receive an additional e-mail from the FedEx website indicating the estimated date of shipment. Our lead times vary as we build each unit as ordered but typically ranges from 2-3 weeks. Please email, or call for a more precise completion date. The credit card will show up as BST DESIGN LLC. which is the design firm in which Doggy Solutions are built by (www.BSTDesign.com ) and share an address at 1177 S. Huron St. Denver CO 80223.
- Shipping Method: We use FedEx Ground for our standard shipments. Unfortunately, we cannot control what happens once your order leaves our hands, but if a glitch occurs during the shipping process, we will work tirelessly to resolve the issue. Expedited shipping may be available, but keep in mind, due to the size and weight of some of our products, the additional cost for this service may be substantial. Please contact customer service for details and pricing. Also, please note – we cannot ship to a Post Office Box.
- Shipping Time: Delivery transit times typically range between 4 and 7 business days and can be tracked via FedEx tracking system, sent to e-mail used to place the order, upon shipment being processed.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping and handling costs are based on the weight and size of the product(s) ordered and the location to which the product(s) are shipped.
- Order Tracking: When the order is complete and the FedEx Shipping label is generated, you will receive an additional e-mail from the FedEx website indicating the estimated date of shipment and delivery status.
- International Shipping: Please contact customer service to determine availability and cost for international shipping. In order to accuratly quote an international order we will need the following: Exact address that the unit will be shipped to, also in addition we will need the unit(s) that you desire to have a quotation for beings that each product has greatly different weights. With this information, we can then create a custom quotation and submit back for review via e-mail. Please submit detailed info to: email@example.com
Product Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchanges may be made up to 30 days from the date or purchase under the conditions specified below.
- Returns: Due to health and safety issues, returns of Pet Patio Potty™ products are handled differently from other Doggy Solutions™ products.
- Pet Patio Potty™ Returns: If within 30 days of purchase you have not set up your Pet Patio Potty™ with litter and it has not been used by your dog, you may return your Pet Patio Potty™ to Doggy Solutions™. Doggy Solutions™ will refund your purchase price (less a 20% restocking fee) in exchange for the return of the new,unused potty that arrives back at our facility undamaged and in its original packaging. Unfortunately, wecannot accept the return of used units due to sanitary reasons. We also cannot accept the return of custom orders, personalized items or synthetic grass pieces. You are responsible for any shipping costs associated with the return of the items and you must contact Doggy Solutions™ to obtain an RMA number for the return before shipping the item back or returning it in person. It is highly recommended that you use the original product packaging for return shipments, making sure that each product component is properly protected for shipping. Use of alternative packaging may result in damage during shipping. All Pet Patio Potty™ returns must include the RMA number on the outside of the packaging. Once the returned unit is received and inspected, an appropriate refund will be issued. The amount of the refund will reflect any damage that may have occurred to the product due to improper packaging or during the return shipping process and will deduct the restocking fee and the original shipping charges.
- Returns of Other Doggy Solutions™ Products: If within 30 days of purchase, you wish to return your Doggy Solutions™ product (for the Pet Patio Potty™, see separate return policy above), simply contact Doggy Solutions™ to obtain an RMA number. All returns must be shipped back in the original packaging, must include the RMA number on the outside of this packaging and must be received undamaged and in new condition. You are responsible for the cost to ship the product back to us. Once we receive and inspect the returned product and establish that it is in good condition, we will credit your account for the original cost of the product less any shipping charges. Please note – we cannot accept the return of custom orders or merchandise that has been damaged by pets.
- Exchanges: If you wish to exchange your product for a different product, contact Doggy Solutions™ customer service for assistance. All products returned for exchange must be in their original packaging and must be received undamaged and in new (unused) condition. You are responsible for any shipping charges associated with both returning the original order to Doggy Solutions™ as well as the shipment of the replacement product. The replacement product will not be shipped until the returned product is received and inspected. Any additional charges or credits will be made to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase.
- Defective and damaged products: Upon receipt, inspect your product. If any damage to the outside packaging is observed and has resulted in damage to the product in the package or if any defects in the product are noted, contact Doggy Solutions™ immediately. You must provide us with as much information as possible so that we can determine the reason for the damage or defect. Keep original packaging in the event that the product needs to be returned or the shipping company needs to inspect the damage to the package. Once we have obtained complete information, we will determine the appropriate course of action and send a replacement unit as necessary. You may be asked to return the damaged or defective unit using a prepaid shipping service.
- Cancelled Orders: If you decide to cancel your order after we have processed your credit card but prior to actual shipment, we will deduct a 5.5% credit card processing fee from the total amount refunded.
Please send returns to:
1177 S. Huron St.
Denver, CO 80223