- Product Features
- Potential Uses
- Reviews (0)
The Toy size Elevated Canopy Pet Patio Potty™ is ideal for outdoor patios, balconies, roof-top terraces and decks having little or no protection from the weather. The Toy size(outside dimensions are 23″ by 23″) is typically recommended for dogs weighing less than 10 pounds. Because of the Plexiglas side panels, the Toy Elevated Canopy potty may “feel” a bit smaller than the Toy Low Profile model.
During the purchase of your Toy Elevated Canopy Pet Patio Potty™, you will have the opportunity to choose from several options.
- First, you select from three construction materials: Black HDPE, White HDPE and Tigerwood. Keep in mind that the Tigerwood material is prone to damage by puppy chewing so if you are purchasing the potty for a new puppy, we always recommend the HDPE.
- Second, you choose one of our three classy canopy colors for your Elevated Canopy outdoor dog potty.
- Next, you decide whether the optional Weather Protection Flap will be beneficial for your situation. This flap can be snapped over the fourth open side of the potty. The flap is recommended when the potty will be placed in a particularly exposed or windy area.
- Finally, you select one of our two recommended surface materials: K9Grass™ or gravel. Please note that because of the weight of the gravel, it is not included with your order. This material needs to be purchased at your local garden supply center. Refer to our FAQ Page for additional information about what gravel to purchase. If you intend to use a different surface material, select “gravel” since there is no additional charge associated with the gravel.
- Includes low profile potty box frame (approximately 4” in height) with polyethylene feet and removable polyethylene insert trays with handles.
- The outside dimensions of the box frame are 23″ by 23″.
- Includes Plexiglas side panels, water resistant Sunbrella® canvas canopy in one of three colors and all parts necessary for assembly except for a phillips head screw driver.
- Includes complete assembly instructions including photographs.
- Includes Maintenance and Training Instructions and a plastic litter scoop.
- Features a unique layered design incorporating odor-absorbing litter, making clean-up quick and easy.
- Can be used with either synthetic K9Grass™ or gravel as surface material in trays.
- Constructed out of either high-density polyethylene (white or black) or architectural grade tigerwood.
- Balconies, patios, decks and terraces having little or no overhead protection
- An outdoor patio adjacent to a dog door allowing dog access to potty through dog door, but limiting access to rest of patio area. This set-up may be useful in areas where wild animals are an issue.
- Canopy provides shade protection in geographic areas having extremely hot temperatures during the summer months.
- When hot, cold or wet weather prevents you from comfortably going on a walk.
- Great for housetraining your new puppy or for training your pup until he is fully immunized.
- For early mornings and late nights when a walk may not be safe or convenient.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Take a look at our frequently asked questions section or send us an e-mail.