- Additional information
- Product Features
- Potential Uses
- Reviews (0)
The Toy size Indoor Male Pet Patio Potty™ is ideal for indoor use. The Toy size (outside dimensions are 23″ by 23″) is typically recommended for dogs weighing less than 10 pounds.
During the purchase of your Toy Indoor Male Pet Patio Potty™, you will have the opportunity to choose from several options.
- First, you select from three construction materials: Black HDPE, White HDPE and Tigerwood (with Black PE side panels). Keep in mind that the Tigerwood material is prone to damage by puppy chewing so if you are purchasing the potty for a new puppy, we always recommend the HDPE.
- Next, you decide what side height is most appropriate for your dog. Since our Toy size is best suited for very small dogs, the 10″ side height is typically adequate.
- Finally, you select one of our two recommended surface materials: K9Grass™ or gravel. Please note that because of the weight of the gravel, it is not included with your order. This material needs to be purchased at your local garden supply center. Refer to our FAQ Page for additional information about what gravel to purchase. If you intend to use a different surface material, select “gravel” since there is no additional charge associated with the gravel.
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 8 in|
- Includes low profile potty box frame (approximately 4” in height) with polyethylene feet and removable polyethylene insert trays with handles.
- The outside dimensions of the box frame are 23″ by 23″.
- Includes polyethylene side panels on three of the four sides to help contain the urine from a leg-lifting male.
- Standard panel height is 10″, but panels can be made at 16″ for taller dogs.
- Constructed out of either high-density polyethylene (white or black) or architectural grade Tigerwood with black polyethyene side panels.
- Layered design features insert trays with perforated polyethylene bottoms positioned in box frame; beneath the trays is a layer of odor-absorbing litter.
- Unique drainage system makes clean-up quick and easy.
- Either synthetic K9Grass™ or gravel suitable as surface material in trays.
- For leg-lifting males and/or enhanced waste containment
- Ideal for condos, lofts and town homes with no yard, patio or balcony
- For indoor use or use in very protected outdoor areas
- Garages or basements.
- Mobile Home
- When hot, cold or wet weather prevents you from going on a walk.
- For housetraining your new puppy or a puppy that is not fully immunized.
- For late nights and early mornings when a walk may not be safe or convenient.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Take a look at our frequently asked questions section or send us an e-mail.