- Additional information
- Product Features
- Potential Uses
- Reviews (0)
The Medium Size Low Profile Pet Patio Potty is ideal for protected outdoor patios and for indoor use. The Medium Low Profile unit (outside dimensions are 38″ by 38″) is typically recommended for dogs weighing between 20 and 50 pounds or for two toy to small size dogs.
During the purchase of your Medium Low Profile Pet Patio Potty™, you will have the opportunity to choose from several options.
- First, you will be asked to select from three construction materials: Black HDPE, White HDPE and Tigerwood. Keep in mind that the Tigerwood material is prone to damage by chewing so if you are purchasing the potty for a new puppy, we always recommend the Black or White HDPE.
- Next, you will be asked to select one of our three classy cover colors for your Low Profile potty.
- Finally, you will select one of our two recommended surface materials: K9Grass™ or gravel. Please note that because of the weight of the gravel, it is not included with your order. This material needs to be purchased at your local garden supply center. Refer to our FAQ Page for additional information about what gravel to purchase. If you intend to use a different surface material, select “gravel” since there is no additional charge associated with the gravel.
|Dimensions||40 × 20 × 8 in|
- Includes low profile potty box frame (approximately 4” in height) with polyethylene feet, removable insert trays with handles and water resistant Sunbrella® canvas cover in one of three colors.
- The outside dimensions of the box frame are 38″ by 38″ and the box frame comes in two modules.
- Layered design features insert trays with perforated polyethylene bottoms positioned in box frame; beneath the trays is a layer of odor-absorbing litter.
- Unique drainage system makes clean-up quick and easy.
- Either synthetic K9Grass™ or gravel suitable as surface material in trays.
- Constructed out of either high-density polyethylene (white or black) or architectural grade Tigerwood.
- Can be converted to Indoor Male model or Elevated Canopy model in the future.
- Balconies, patios, decks and terraces having some overhead protection.
- Indoors, when no balcony or patio is available.
- Outdoor area with no overhead protection if dog does not have constant access to potty via a dog door.
- Geographic areas that get little rainfall or snow.
- Basement or Garage.
- When hot, cold or wet weather prevents you from going on a walk.
- To help with housetraining your new puppy ot to train a puppy that is not fully immunized.
- For late nights when a walk may not be safe.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Take a look at our frequently asked questions section or send us an e-mail.